As a well-known player in the field of software internationalization for more than 25 years, WinSoft has developed expertise in internationalizing and localizing high-profile software, in addition to its multicultural expertise.
WinSoft has been able to support well-known editors with their internationalization projects, thereby allowing them to identify new opportunities and develop their commercial activities.
Today, WinSoft offers its expertise to software editors thanks to an operational team made up of internationalization experts (project managers, consultants, architects, developers, testers etc.).
WinSoft has been a well-known international player in software globalization for 25 years.
• Republisher and distributor of Adobe Systems, FileMaker, Serif and Apple editors
• Supplier of linguistic and typographical components for Adobe Systems
• Advanced Arabic typography software editors: Tasmeem and eTasmeem, and of the linguistic component: ScribeDOOR
• Technical support for Adobe Systems products (North Africa and the Middle East), FileMaker (Eastern Europe, India, North Africa and the Middle East) and Serif (Western and Eastern Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, Latin America)
• Distribution of our products internationally: 500,000 users worldwide
• Participant in the Unicode Conference (annual meeting of internationalization experts)
• Winner of the trophy in the Export category in 2009 for international success
• Member of GRILOG (Grenoble Isère Software)
• Founding member of Cluster EDIT (cluster of software editors in the Rhône Alpes region)
WinSoft has developed technological expertise:
• Architecture and development of multi-platform software solution
• internationalization, localization, translation of software
• Functional and linguistic tests and validation
|They rely on us:|